Model No.: HK22-03,HK22-07
The classical grill tools set has slotted spatula/turner, glove, barbecue fork, bbq tongs.But the HK22-07 ,5pcs barbecue grill tools set increase a pocket settle a duster cloth.PUtting the grill tools set into the Apron get as quick as you need it while cooking. Makes a great gift idea for barbecue grill lover.Room for all barbeque utensils, let's star grilling!
4pcs bbq tools with apron set----HK22-03
Tools:stainless steel 18/0
|Carton size||46*40*43cm/16 sets|
|Delivery date|| |
Our company has founded in 2006 , has a long history in export. We major in producing the BBQ Tool, BBQ Tool Set and Kitchen Ware. Certainly, we have the most professional team about technology and the capable management staffs with abundant experience. Abiding by the principles of equality, honestly, reciprocity in business relationship, we have won the reputation in the industry. As the high-quality and competitive, clients are willing to starting cooperation with us. Most of the client are from USA, Europe, Australia, Poland and so on . Moreover, we have join in the BRAND of OU CHU MEI, which means we are a substantial company. In our future, we will spare no effort to build up our image and raise our prestige. Thank you for your support.
- Company Name: YANG JIANG FEETON HOME PRODUCTS CO., LTD.
- Representative: Rangxiu Liu
- Product/Service: BBQ Tools , Kitchen Tools , Knife and Scissor , BBQ Accessories , Tableware or Kitchenware , Kitchen Knives
- Capital (Million US $): 3000000RMB
- Year Established: 2008
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- Export Percentage: 91% - 100%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- No. of Production Lines: Above 20
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No.2 Ferry stations,Sanzhou Valley,Ganglie Country,Jiangchen District,Yangjiang City,Guangdong Procince,China
- Contact Person: Ms. Terry Lin
- Tel: 86-0662-3353799